1997-2004 C5 Corvette - KIRBAN KWIK® 6-SPEED SHIFTER
One of our Best Sellers!
Over the years, our Kirban Kwik® 6-speed shifter for the popular C5 Corvettes have become one of the best sellers in its field.
This shifter was designed and produced by a company that makes our popular billet adjustable fuel pressure regulator and our popular Kirban Kwik® 6-speed shifters for the Mustang market.
This shifter has been field tested and installed in many race cars over the years. Even the past plant manager at the Corvette factory in Bowling Green, Kentucky has our shifter in his ZO6 Corvette.
Our handle is steel, NOT aluminum so all the different knobs designed for the C5 Corvette 6-speeds will fit our handle. The factory knob attaches to the new handle exactly like the original.
Each shifter comes with easy-to-follow directions and all new mounting hardware, however it does not include the shifter knob. The factory knob will fit our shifter. By having a bolt-on handle, it cuts down of the vibration and noise.
Our shifters are also purchased and sold by many of the top Corvette tuners and parts suppliers in the country, and have been featured in several magazines.
LOOK AT THESE FEATURES:
- Made 100% in the USA
- Retains factory shift boot
- Manufacturer’s Lifetime warranty
- Completely anodized to prevent corrosion
- Features one-piece billet shifter handle which accepts the factory knob
- Smooth 2nd to 3rd shifts
- Shortens overall shifts by 20%
- No modifications needed to factory inner boot
- Mounting base is over 3/8? thick!
- All military grade hardware included with kit
- Integrated stop plate with adjustable stops
- No castings, forging or formed parts, 100% Billet Construction
- More positive throw over the factory set-up
- The handle is approximately 1/2? shorter than stock
#1315 - 1997-2004 Corvette - KIRBAN KWIK® 6-SPEED SHIFTER